“That’s not helping..”
i miss writing shippy things.
[//There were…no posts…that I could see. I usually wouldn’t say anything because I figured no one would care. D: * unintelligible noises* I am so sorry no one has sayed hi. *pterodactyl noises because I suck and I’m a goober* *hides in shame* ]
I made a post on two other accounts and nobody noticed. Accounts in which I had announced my hiatus. I did say on here I was taking a hiatus too but it wasn’t like an announcement. Oh well. Doesn’t matter, it’s nice to come back from vacation and realize how unimportant you are to people lol.
I love this. I’ve been off hiatus for like 3 hours— nobody’s said hi, nobody’s missed me, nobody’s even spoken to me.
There’s just something about the roleplay community— I just don’t feel welcome in it anymore.
- “You should see the other guy.”
- “I fought them off singlehandedly, all fifteen of them!”
- “Is that blood?”
- “Do you have to walk around with tissues shoved up your nostrils?”
- “Ouch. That is not a pretty face.”
- “They must have knocked all the sense out of you.”
- “How many brain cells are you down to now?”
- “Is there anything you need?”
- “I’m sore in places I didn’t even know existed.”
- “How long was I out?”
- “Why did you hit me?”
- “I didn’t mean to hit you that hard.”
- “Look on the bright side. You’re alive, aren’t you?”
- “Can you walk?”
- “Why didn’t you call me?”
- “Is it as bad as it looks?”
- “I think I see a light…”
- “You should have told me sooner.”
- “I had him on the ropes!”
- “Sit still and let me look after you.”
- “I don’t need you to treat me like a baby.”
"You’re an ass, dad."
“Oh no stop it, you’re adorable.”